Monday, June 8, 2009

San Jose Day Two!!

Wow! Yesterday for the first few hours I felt totally out of place and alone, and now I have so many friends! I was worried my roommate and I wouldn't get along, But now Stacie and I do almost everything together!


We used her alarm to wake up at 6 this morning to get a shower in before all the other girls and we talked most of the night.

I also made a bunch of other friends, some of whom I don't have pictures yet... I'll try to get more!

They divided us up into groups yesterday. Stacie and I are in the same kumi(group), the Midori Kumi. We take a lot of classes together now. I don't have a lot of time, we have little time til our next class!! Well, more later!

Love you all!!

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are having a good time! And Stacie looks like a fun friend. Anxious to see more pics!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It's sounds like you're having fun. I miss you so much.... Woke up Monday and the realization that you're gone didn't hit me until, like, one that afternoon. I am missing you soooooooooooooooooo much. Have fun girl!

    Ich liebe dich.

    Kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, Mina! I can't believe how much I miss you. Like, really. This summer just won't be the same. How you have tons of fun though!

    Ich liebe dich!!

    Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.

    Your mom told me about your blog so that Lena, Grandma, Peter, and I can follow along on your journey. We are excited for you!

    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. God stop being so shy. Glad you got some friends though. ^^
    Was that taken on you new camera? Looks great!
    I can't wait to hear more and see pictures!

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah! I forgot to ask, what's your flickr???
    Have you uploaded anything yet? If not, don't forget either!

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hand is fine. Thanks for caring Sis!

    Mills

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sis glad you made your connections. How was Steve?
    Anxious to hear your first impressions of Japan. Relax have fun and practice practice practice!!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew you'd make friends!! She looks really nice, and I bet it's really reassuring that you will know some people in Japan now. I can't wait to see pictures! I miss you already. So, good luck and have fun Ameila!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Confused.... are you at a dorm or something? Glad your having fun.... Hope to hear from you soon...

    -Zach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mina Ive been thinkin bout you and prayin for you I even started dreaming all in spanish in sympathy for your japenese language shock I loves you so much hope you keep havin fun!!
    Ashii

    ReplyDelete