Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not Much

So, for the past two days it`s been pretty routine. School, come home. That kind of thing. Yesterday night, Ayumi and I got back at the same time and at about 5:30 we went to shudo lessons. Shudo is Japanese caligraphy. It was pretty cool, and I got a lot of kanji practice in!!
Today some friends of mine and I went straight to an arcade after school for purikura. I don`t know how American teens can live without it. I never knew what I was missing!!! And that`s been my life.
At school I`ve been working on memorizing everyones names. I have a lot down! I know a lot of people in home room, and a few others....
Today I was introduced to a girl named Mina, who didn`t speak English very well, but really wanted to talk to me. A boy in our class, Kenta, heped us traslate. We came upon the topic of soccer, and someone (Kenta I think) said something about America beating Spain. I thought to my self, I must have heard wrong, and just nodded along, which I do a lot. When I got home today, I checked my emai. Dad had sent me a message saying the the US beat Spain..... WHAT!? So I went to FIFA.com and looked it up! Sure enough, 2-0, the US beat the worlds best team. I have a new found respect for my home country. . . I have ben so out of the news lately. I try not to spend to much time on the computer, and I don`t usually watch TV so. . . everything is schocking when I hear it. I got on the NYT website a few days ago, just to try to catch up. . . so much.... So you guys should def. keep me posted on things!! It would be a great help!!
Thanks JT for the TH and CB updates. I`ve been trying to keep up, but well yeah..... XD
Molly did you watch the handbell videos?? Did you recognize the song??
Love you all!! And I also love loooooooong comments hint hint!!!
later!!

5 comments:

  1. Your Dad was so excited about the US win. He watched the replay last night. I hope they ban those horns the fans use at the games. It sounds like millions of flying bugs! Dad said the players and refs hate them too.

    Do well in school! :)

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis how is japan it looks awesome. I wish I was ther.





    miles -- .-.. .. . ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well even if you dont have time im still sending you links. ^^
    since youre so in love with this purikura stuff, maybe you should bring it home so i can have some? *wink wink nudge nudge*
    *has no idea what it is lol XD*
    so TH is off the radar again... >.<
    got a hold of some more CB songs woot woot! i have a bunch hope you get some time to listen to all of them ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKfoHWTn1M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmymWzJfMtc&feature=related (<--- thats my fav)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JiJqTO5Idg&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8u-EiqTtg&feature=related
    OMG FULL VERSION OF A SONG! *dies*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0pdwS2Kvso&feature=related

    Oh my gosh thats a lot...
    Hmmm... nothing going on here... i literally have NO time to myself. i go swim in the morning, come home eat breakfast/walk hans, check my email and junk, go babysit, drums (on thursdays), then go back to practice! ack!!! i dont even have time for a nap anymore *pouts*

    and i feel really bad that you'll miss 4th of july this year! im having all my school AND swimming friends over for the street dance and you wont be there to meet them.
    oh well, show some peppy american spirit that week! be like little America from ... oh crap whats it called again??? that manga thingie with all the countries? sorry lol

    long enough for you?

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Longs comments..... not sure what to say aside from I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. Nothing much happening here. It's just really hot. Ariel comes over almost everyday to swim; I swim everyday too (getting a nice tan along with that). Ummm.... just injuring myself. Slipped on water in the kitchen the other day and landed on my knee (it's swollen) and my under-arm landed on the chair when I tried to catch myself so that's sore..... Ummm... yeah. It's just really hot outside. We're under a heat warning until Saturday. OH! I apllied for a job at Price Chopper and Dairy Queen. Other than that bit of news... JT just about covered everything on the CB/TH side..... so. That is all. Ich liebe dich. And keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not yet watched the videos, but I should go do that now. Haha. And guess what?! My iPhone has purikura apps!!!! I think I should get them for when you return. Right? Haha. And guess what! MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!! He went into a coma today and died. No joke. Yes, we beat Spain. Know why? Because we're beasts. Yes. That's right. Beasts. I can't wait for you to come back so that we can go see Ponyo. :D

    ReplyDelete