Thursday, June 11, 2009

JAPAN!!!!

OMFG I'M IN JAPAN!!!!!
Yeah, so plane ride was genki. I got to sit by my good friend Jessica and we had a lot of fun keeping eachother awake for 10 hours. It was great.
The whole "I'm going to Japan!" thing didn't kick in til we were landing. Then I started freaking out. I was so excited, and I still am. Japan is BEAUTIFUL. The ride from Narita to Tokyo was filled with industrial things overgrown with plants. It was cool. Then we got into the city, and it was building after building! AMAZING!
There is still a lot more I want to write and so many pictures I want to post, but they are all on Stacie's computer and I'm using my new roommates. . . We are currently staying at the Keio Plaza Hotel in Tokyo (I think we are in Shinjuku, not sure...)
And yes Zach, we were in dorms at a college in San Jose.
My host family will pick me up from the hotel tomorrow, and then I'm off!!!
Much love from this end!!!

11 comments:

  1. AHH! Sweetie I'm so happy for you!! I hope youhave a great time! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me Heather who sent you that message. It will only let me post a comment as Anonymous lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all miss you so much here! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your pics!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!!!!! Have tons of fun in the city... I want to see pictures or something... sounds fun..

    - Zach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh you finally made it! Post your flickr in the next post please!!!

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The adventure has begun! I'm enjoying your postings. If the illustrations are as good as your text, it will be the blog of the year.

    Enjoy.

    Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol you have alot of people that are missing you I feel late on commenting every time xd Mina dun forget to be your spazzy self <33 Love you
    Ashii

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god. I'm so jealous of you. It sounds so exciting and amazing. I'm wishing you would've bought that duffle bag right now! I can't wait to hear about your host family and all the fun things you do and see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all miss you. And you had better post a lot of pictures! Oh...and make sure you have fun girl!

    Seeyah on the flip side,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking for your next post hope you are having fun

    ReplyDelete