Wednesday, July 1, 2009

15th Post!

Wow! 15 whole posts. A new record!! XD
Anyways! Sunday after church we went to a sushi resturant. . . I do NOT like fish bodies. The meat is cool, as long as its not bloody, but the bodies bother me. Especially when there is a nicely displayed one right in front of you, stuck in a permanate backbend because of the spike running through it. Makes it hard to eat. So, while everything was amazingly yummy, I was considering be vegetarian from then on. But things are okay now, and I`m happy to say I can still eat meat. I`m a little tired of fish (especially salmon) but we havent had much this week, so its all good.
Monday, school. Tuesday, school. Today, back to kindergarten! And again, nothing interesting. we played some Japanese games, and thats about it.
Yesterday after school, Ayumi and I went to the book store, and I bought a manga. My new task is to translate it. After about 3 hours lastnight, I`m to page 12. So I`m proud! For those curious I picked up D.Gray-Man. And for anyone who has time, can you PLEASE tell me what `Ekusoshisuto` is (first word of the first volume) and what is on the rest of that page, and the first page after the chapter opening page. Its talking about something that happened in the church, but it`s not very specific. The rest I got down. I also REALLY want an electronic dictionary. Ayumi lends me one when I`m working on this, and it is 100 times better then a normal dictionary!
I`m sorta bummed out that I`m missing the 4th. Mom and Dad have been emailing me about the preperations at the Lake. I couldn`t help but think, today the festivities start. Hope everyone has a blast!!!
And thats about it. I`m uploading the Kamakura pics as I type this, theres 119 of them, so I don`t know how many I can get uploaded. Working on it though!!
So now I say if anyone has any questions I`d be happy to answer them!!!
Much love!!
Edit:
And two things I wanted to talk about and forgot!!!
First, this morning as I was lying in bed, trying to sleep as much as I could, the sound of my favourite Hikaru Utada song drifted into my room. I was so excited, I got up right away and went and listened to it. Even though it`s an old song it was on the radio. . . huh....
and second is for you JT. Remember the ruler story? In French class? Well I was drawing the other day and I really need a ruler. . . so I was looking all around the house... I never did find one, but that came to mind! XD

3 comments:

  1. You know salmon is my favorite food! I can't imagine having it so often. The fish sounds interesting with the spike in it! Loved the pics! Michael like the one of the turtle and thought you took it just for him.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the ruler thing made me smile
    ive been wondering what your family is like... i kinda get some info here and there. but you never say what ayumi likes to do or what music she likes. or your brother. you never talk about him or have pics. and im curious about your parents. more info on them please?
    can you post another link for pictures? i cant find the other one XD

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. You should really tell me what else you need me to type for you... Cause I have no clue what's in your notebook, and what's not. :) And, I should've let you borrow my electronic one for your trip! Silly me! As for that word, I can't find it in either of my dictionaries... :/ Which is odd. And the fish? Ew. I do not want to eat with a dead fish doing a permanent back-bend sitting in front of me. Just... Do not want. Haha.

    ReplyDelete