Monday, July 27, 2009

The End! Not Really!

Well, I end my lovely trip to Japan on post twenty.
The Sunday after my last post, we went to the Ageo festival, where I got to wear a yukata, and pretend I was Japanese. It was so much fun! And there were sooooooooooo many people! I was thrilled to go!
The day after that Ayu, otoosan and I went to Yokohama! we took a boat tour around the bay, and ate in Japanese China Town. Which is the exact opposite of the San Francisco China Town: expensive. So we ate and left.
Ater that exausting trip, Ayu, okaasan and I went to Karaoke with some friends of okaasan and their daughters.
It was a blast!! I did my best, but I had a lot of trouble keeping up with the songs.... we also played dress up!! ^^
Tuesday, Ayumi and I went to the GHIBLI MUSEUM!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I know you're all jealous!! XD
It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!! i have a few pictures.....
After that, everything was mostly winding down to leaving.
my trip home was loooooooooooooooooong..... thats all I wanna say...
and now I'm in South Dakota looking at buffalo and stuff. It's beautiful, but I can't wait to be home!!

But those of you who are scared this is the end of the Mina Diaries, fear not! I go to Europe next summer!!!

Laterz!!

Amelia

1 comment:

  1. What is this about Europe?! You DEFINITELY need a chaperone and I know just the gal (me)- hehe! In those Merchant and Ivory coustume dramas, don't young women always travel abroad with their aunts?

    Have a wonderful time with the buffalo (and your parents and your brothers).

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete