Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home For Now

Man what a crazy week its been!
Well, we ended up getting kick out of the library for being 'to loud' even though we weren't talking, and the woman next to JT was blaring music. It was just because we are teenagers I suppose. . .
Anyways, the rest of the trip was great! We spent a lot of time outdoors, unless it started raining, then we would read, play cards, or something.
One day we went on a hike in the woods, not really following a path. . . that was interesting. I ended up falling. XD
There were many other things we did, but I'll update later to explain.
On Monday we drove to Trinidad, CO, and JT and I took the train home. The train station there was a little trailer think... I have picture to put up later! ^^
It was a looooong ride, and I couldn't sleep, I don't think JT could either. But the woman next to us was nice, and she even lent me her book light so I could read my book.
And when I got back today, I took a nap. It was good to be in my own bed! And I missed everyone so much! And my poor Daisey hasn't left my side! XD
I also found out my host family!! I will be living in Saitama and I will be living with a family of four! I have a mom, dad, older brother, and a sister around my age! I'm so excited!!
Then this afternoon I went swimming with Riley and Victoria, and some of their friends. It was totally great!!
And tomorrow I need to start planning for Japan and my birthday party, plus Zach, Victoria, and I are gonna hang out!

busy busy!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you need to slow down a little..... I know you leave for Japan soon but take it easy. You don't need the stress on top of a culture shock that is imminent with counrty switches..... either way..... i still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chickie, have a great flight! Now that you have a nice camera, I expect you to post pictures almost every time you update.
    Or I'll just have to find your flickr...
    Anywho, don't forget that lovely story!

    ReplyDelete