Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Once In A Lifetime

Every so often we are presented with the chance of a lifetime. Whether or not we take that chance is entirely up to us.

Lately, I've felt that my big chance has come. This summer I'm going to Japan to live with a family I've never met. As of right now, all I have is a date; I know that June 7th I will leave my home in Kansas City, and head out for the Land of the Rising Sun.

I'm starting this blog so that on my adventures, my friends, family, and whoever else finds themselves reading this, can follow along.

I'm going to try to post multiple times a week, but everything really depends on how often I can get access to the internet overseas.

Even though I'm not there yet, there is still a lot going on! Plenty of preparations, and, of course, I still have a week left in school, not to mention a trip to Colorado!

So stay tuned to see what wacky things happen as I pursue my dreams!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you... your trip will be amazing I am sure, and you will have so much fun. Don't let the little things like school and stuff like that get in the way of your amazing trip coming up. Make sure to take TONS of pictures, and maybe some video too... I am excited... Tlk to ya lata!!!

    - Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mina Wow you have no Idea how much I miss ya. when I saw ya pictcha I wanted to cry.. Im glad that your big chance has come you take that and you enjoy it because you deserve it I want every story call me hmm if you can >> if your phone gets a signal..
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete