Friday, May 22, 2009

And So It Begins. . . .

Well the last day of school (for me) was Tuesday! And it was amazing! I brought my camera to school, and took pictures of everybody! (I'll post them later!)
Got all my finals taken care of, and projects handed in, and just had fun in general!

Now I'm in Colorado with JT. We are in town today, at the library, the only place with internet. It pretty great up here though. Totally beautiful because there is NOTHING but thick forest, grassy hills and huge mountains.

Yesterday JT and I went and played on the swing back in the woods, until we drove into town for a few minutes. We got some icecream and Jones soda that we later took back up to the swing. (Again, I have pictures, but I can't plug my camera in at the library!)

Then it started raining, so we went back to the cabin, and took a two hour nap. I woke up to find a spider floating down on his web, landing right onto my pillow. . .right in front of my face. It wasn't very big, but it was all black and had a white dot on his back, which made me think to much of a black widow (even though they have red hour glasses).

After that we got up and ate a wonderful dinner (Irish Stew!!) and then the card games began. We played until around 9:30. The rain, that started at 2:00, didn't end til around 6:00.

I'll add more to this post when I'm on my computer again, and I can put up the pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME... have fun on your trip, OMG I went to the doctor today, my foot doctor, and they did surgery on both of meh toes!!!!! anyway, Hopefully I will be able to go to your party, you need to get back into town so we can work on French... Thanks

    ReplyDelete