Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And so it begins. . . .

Well, after last summer's failed attempt at blogging, I will actually try to keep up this summer. For those who don't know me, or are just a little out of the loop, I'm spending this summer in Seoul, South Korea through the NSLI-Y program. Exciting huh?

I leave on Sunday (the 26th) and don't come back until mid August.

In preparation for my great adventure, I've been studying Korean, riding the hallyu wave, and learning to play Starcraft. . . Yeah, I'm completely unprepared xD

The reason I'm writing today is because I finally have my host family information~! I have a father, and mother, and a little sister who is younger than Michael. Apparently my sister speaks better English than my mother. I'm super excited! No English for me while I'm in Korea~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways, stay tuned~! I'll definitely write more when I actually have things to talk about xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment